Learn More About Addiction Warning Signs
With most people, there are clear addiction warning signs, however, those suffering from addiction are often the last to notice these warning signs. Read the eight addiction warning signs below and then answer eight questions that will help you take an honest look at your relationship with drugs and /or alcohol.
#1: Changes in Your Personality Are Occurring More Regularly
#2: Health Problems Begin to Show Up More Frequently
#3: Changes In Your Appearance or Simply Caring Less About How You Look
#4: Mental and Behavioral Problems have Become Increasingly Apparent
#5: Emotional Issues Are Beginning to Impact How You Treat Yourself and Others
#6: Changes In Performance at School or Work Are Causing Problems
#7: Changes In Behavior At Home Are Robbing You Of Peace and Intimacy
#8: A Lack of Interest in Possessions Is Creating a “Who Cares?” Mentality
Now take a moment and answer the following eight questions Yes or No.
1. Are changes in your personality negatively impacting your relationships because of your mood swings, depression or anger?
2. Do you experience health problems like headaches, nosebleeds, a lack of sleep or exhaustion on an ongoing basis?
3. Do you find yourself experiencing changes in your personal appearance or not really caring anymore about how you look?
4. Is it harder for you to focus most days because you wrestle mentally with feelings of confusion, guilt or needing help?
5. Are you on an emotional roller coaster these days, with consistent fighting, arguing and defensiveness around those you love?
6. Have you experienced drop‐offs in your performance at work or school because you are always late or don’t seem to care?
7. Is your home life not as joyful or peaceful as it once was because your behavior at home has changed dramatically?
8. Do you find yourself caring less about the things that you own, either selling them for quick cash or not caring anymore?
So, How Can This Information Help You Create A New Life For Yourself?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to 3 or more of the personal inventory questions, there is a HIGH probability that you are ensnared in some type of addiction or self‐defeating behavior. You probably already know this. Left unchecked and without the proper assistance, you are on a path toward ruining your life and losing everything that is important to you – your relationships, your family, your health, your finances, your business, your dignity and possibly even your life!
Your choices are clear, you can either (1) Do nothing and continue down the destructive path you are on, keep promising yourself that “I can change on my own” and ultimately lose everything important to you OR (2) You can reach out in this moment of clarity, take advantage of the opportunity that’s in front you and begin creating a new life for yourself.
Our team is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week! Please call (817) 993-9733
or CONTACT US
We look forward to joining you on your journey of recovery!
Please follow and like us: