At Stonegate Center, our staff works to maintain a personal relationship with God. We certainly respect our resident’s belief system, but we also communicate and teach from a Christ-centered perspective. Everything we do points to the example of Christ and the perfect life that he led. Our residents are entering from a place of brokenness, and may have experienced church woundedness. We simply ask our residents to maintain an open mind about Christianity, and we encourage them to strive to be Christ-like in all that they do.
- Stonegate Center Announces Partnership with Texas Revolution Indoor Football Team and Launches Alcohol-Free Zone at Home Games
- The Addiction Warning Signs You Need to Know
- Christian Opioid Addiction Treatment Center For San Marcos Men
- Fentanyl Addiction Treatment & Recovery Program For San Marcos Men
- Norman OK Men’s Drug Addiction Recovery & Residential Treatment