Stonegate Center Hilltop Rehab for Women
Women-Only Rehab and Recovery Program in Texas
If you’re like most women, it’s hard to carve out time for self-care amid the daily responsibilities of work, child care, friendships, and running a home. But if there’s ever a time to take care of yourself, it’s when you are struggling with addiction.
Living in the despair of drug or alcohol abuse is soul-draining. Worse, many women find it difficult to seek treatment due to those daily obligations or simply shame and embarrassment. But with specialized rehab for women, the darkness of shame is replaced with the light and hope that comes with recovery.
Stonegate Center understands that the effects of substance use disorder are different for women than for men. That’s why we’ve created women-only programs for drug and alcohol addiction treatment in Texas. Contact us today to take your first step towards recovery.
Drug and Alcohol Addiction Rehab for Females
Addiction treatment for women takes into account the unique biological effects of drug and alcohol abuse that females may experience. Substance abuse can alter:
- Hormone production
And with gender-specific rehab, women receive care that takes into consideration the common reasons why females may abuse drugs or alcohol, including:
- Domestic violence
- Divorce/child custody disputes
- Postpartum depression
- Eating disorders
- Weight loss
- Life stress
Finally, programs that focus on addiction treatment for women acknowledge that substance abuse can look different for women than for men. Some key distinctions between men & women in addiction noted by the National Institute on Drug Abuse:
- Alcohol abuse is more harmful to a woman’s health. Women are also more likely to die of alcohol use disorder than men.
- Women have an increased risk of opioid misuse, which can lead to opioid addiction.
- Women may become dependent on substances more quickly than men. Dependency is a major sign of substance use disorder.
- By the time women enter treatment for substance abuse, they may have more advanced health issues than men.
Substance abuse also has twice the impact on women who are pregnant. A fetus is exposed to drugs or alcohol consumed by its mother, which is dangerous for the baby’s health. Infants whose mothers abused substances during pregnancy can have a higher risk of:
- Premature birth or low birth weight.
- Neonatal abstinence syndrome (NAS), which triggers withdrawal symptoms in babies after they’re born.
- Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
- Mood disorders of cognitive impairment from illicit drugs such as methamphetamines.
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD).
If you are struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, seek help at a women’s rehab as soon as possible.
Why Choose an Inpatient Women’s Rehab Center?
If you’re juggling a busy schedule, you may be tempted to simply search online for a “women’s rehab program near me,” then pick an outpatient program that’s easy to get to and doesn’t require you to put your life on pause. But recovery requires a reset: You need to carve out time to heal and give yourself the love and care that you deserve.
An inpatient drug rehab for women gives you the space needed to come to grips with your addiction and supplies you with the tools you need for a healthy new life.
With inpatient rehab, women get:
- Structure that gives order to the day.
- A set length of stay that gives them the time they need to work towards recovery.
- Tools such as goal setting, coping strategies, and more.
- Services such as counseling, support groups, and a medical detox program—all in one location.
- Access to experts in women’s drug rehab and alcohol addiction treatment.
- Time for activities—including meditation, art therapy, or fitness—that contribute to a holistic approach to wellness and build self-esteem.
When you choose to attend a facility specializing in rehab for women, you’re choosing to invest in yourself and your long-term sobriety.
Benefits of Women’s Rehab Centers
There are several reasons to choose a women’s rehab program, including:
- The safety of a women-only environment.
- The ability to avoid distractions and focus on your recovery.
- Building community with other women where you find accountability and fellowship.
- A focus on addiction issues that specifically pertain to women, such as body image, domestic violence, and stress.
How to Find a Good Women’s Rehab Center in Texas
Here are some important things to look for in a women’s rehab center:
- Treatment that addresses all aspects of recovery—mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual.
- A healing, respectful environment.
- Personalized treatment plans.
- Counseling and education that reinforce life skills and coping strategies for long-term recovery.
- Comprehensive program options from medical detox to aftercare support.
You’ll find all this—and much more—at Stonegate Center’s Hilltop for women.
Stonegate Center’s Women’s Rehab Program
Like our Creekside rehab for men, Stonegate Center Hilltop rehab for women offers a wonderful environment with many programs and amenities.
Hilltop Facility Features and Amenities:
- A remodeled, 26-person facility with plenty of natural light and a soothing color palette.
- Peaceful, semi-private bedrooms with queen beds.
- Gourmet meals.
- Areas for relaxing, including a lounge and entertainment area, a wraparound balcony, and patio.
- A pool and hot tub.
- A dining hall with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking our 125-acre ranch.
- A fitness and yoga studio.
Hilltop Programs Options and Features:
- Recreational activities such as rock climbing, equine therapy, and dance therapy.
- Treatment that combines evidence-based therapies with faith-based values.
- Accredited 45- and 90-day programs.
- Certified therapists who are experts in cognitive behavioral therapy and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).
- Individual and family/couples counseling.
- 12-step support groups.
Why Choose Our Stonegate Center’s Women’s-Only Rehab?
Stonegate Center Hilltop offers drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs designed to address the needs of women seeking freedom from substance abuse with the support of other women who can relate. We integrate our clients’ faith and value systems with our treatment plan to strengthen their resolve as they develop life skills that will help them in their recovery and achieve sobriety.
Stonegate Center Hilltop Women’s Rehab Gallery
This is Women’s Addiction Recovery, Texas Style
If you or a loved one needs help with addiction to drugs or alcohol and are interested in discussing treatment options, including residential treatment, call (817) 993-9733 or contact us.
Are You or a Loved One Struggling with Drug & Alcohol Addiction?
Call Our Helpline 24/7
We Help Verify Insurance Coverage for Addiction Treatment
Most health insurance plans cover addiction treatment, although plans can vary in terms of the coverage they provide or how long they will cover your substance abuse treatment. We can help check with your provider by clicking below and completing our verification of benefits form.
Recent Blog Posts
Stonegate Center, a leading private rehab center in Texas, is now in network with TRICARE insurance. It is proud to provide critical inpatient addiction treatment services to veterans, service members, and their families. Men and women who are retired or on active...
Stay at home. Wash your hands. And PLEASE – for your health’s sake – put the Ganja down. With the coronavirus quickly spreading throughout the U.S., cities are enacting never-before-seen ordinances to stop the transmission of COVID-19. Cities like Dallas and Fort...
Visit Our Facilities
Medical Detox Center: 7510 FM 1886, Bldg A, Azle, TX 76020
Creekside Men's Rehab: 7510 FM 1866, Azle, TX 76020
Hilltop Women's Rehab: 7510 FM 1886, Bldg B, Azle, TX 76020
Trevor's House Sober Living: 6341 Granbury Rd Fort Worth, TX 76133