Stonegate Center Hilltop Rehab for Women
Texas’ Premier Women’s Addiction Rehab Facility Exclusively for Women Who are Seeking Freedom from Drug and Alcohol Addiction.
Women-Only Rehab and Recovery Program in Texas
If you’re like most women, it’s hard to carve out time for self-care amid the daily responsibilities of work, child care, friendships, and running a home. But if there’s ever a time to take care of yourself, it’s when you are struggling with addiction.
Living in the despair of drug or alcohol abuse is soul-draining. Worse, many women find it difficult to seek treatment due to those daily obligations or simply shame and embarrassment. But with specialized rehab for women, the darkness of shame is replaced with the light and hope that comes with recovery.
Stonegate Center understands that the effects of substance use disorder are different for women than for men. That’s why we’ve created women-only programs for drug and alcohol addiction treatment in Texas. Contact us today to take your first step towards recovery.
The Benefits of a Gender-Specific Rehab Program
There are several reasons to choose a women’s rehab program, including:
- The safety of a women-only environment.
- The ability to avoid distractions and focus on your recovery.
- Building community with other women where you find accountability and fellowship.
- A focus on addiction issues that specifically pertain to women, such as body image, domestic violence, and stress.
Features of a Good Women’s Rehab Center in Texas
Here are some important things to look for in a women’s rehab center:
- Treatment that addresses all aspects of recovery—mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual.
- A healing, respectful environment.
- Personalized treatment plans.
- Counseling and education that reinforce life skills and coping strategies for long-term recovery.
- Comprehensive program options from medical detox to aftercare support.
You’ll find all this—and much more—at Stonegate Center’s Hilltop for women.
All-Encompassing Women’s Recovery Center
Like our Creekside rehab for men, Stonegate Center Hilltop rehab for women offers a wonderful environment with many programs and amenities.
Hilltop Facility Features and Amenities:
- A remodeled, 26-person facility with plenty of natural light and a soothing color palette.
- Peaceful, semi-private bedrooms with queen beds.
- Gourmet meals.
- Areas for relaxing, including a lounge and entertainment area, a wraparound balcony, and patio.
- A pool and hot tub.
- A dining hall with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking our 125-acre ranch.
- A fitness and yoga studio.
Hilltop Programs Options and Features:
- Recreational activities such as rock climbing, equine therapy, and dance therapy.
- Treatment that combines evidence-based therapies with faith-based values.
- Accredited 45- and 90-day programs.
- Certified therapists who are experts in cognitive behavioral therapy and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).
- Individual and family/couples counseling.
- 12-step support groups.
Why Choose Our Women’s Recovery Center?
Stonegate Center Hilltop offers drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs designed to address the needs of women seeking freedom from substance abuse with the support of other women who can relate. We integrate our clients’ faith and value systems with our treatment plan to strengthen their resolve as they develop life skills that will help them in their recovery and achieve sobriety.
Stonegate Center Hilltop Women’s Rehab Gallery
This is Women’s Addiction Recovery, Texas Style
If you or a loved one needs help with addiction to drugs or alcohol and are interested in discussing treatment options, including residential treatment, call (817) 993-9733 or contact us.
Are You or a Loved One Struggling with Drug & Alcohol Addiction?
Call Our Helpline 24/7
Verifying Insurance Coverage For Our Fort Worth Rehab
Most health insurance plans cover drug rehab treatment, although plans can vary in terms of the coverage they provide or how long they will cover your substance abuse treatment. We can help check with your provider by clicking below and completing our verification of benefits form.
Recent Blog Post
For many, the hardest part about addiction recovery is admitting you have a problem with drugs and alcohol. This time can be confusing, stressful, and full of uncertainty. Just don’t think it’s all downhill from there! After you admit your problem, it’s time to reach...
Visit Our Facilities
6341 Granbury RdFort Worth, TX 76133
Azle, TX 76020