Addiction Treatment in Texas
Stonegate Center Can Help You Recover From Addiction
Stonegate Center is a safe haven for anyone seeking addiction treatment. Here you’ll find the help you need, whether you’re dealing with the devastating effects of chronic substance abuse, looking for some encouragement in your recovery journey, or searching for anything in between.
Our Azle, Texas residential addiction recovery center combines an evidence-based treatment program with a spiritual approach. Guiding you along this all-encompassing path to recovery is a team of master’s-level clinicians and board-certified medical personnel. These professionals use their experience in substance abuse treatment to develop individualized plans for every patient.
Stonegate Center provides cutting-edge clinical practices and deeply compassionate care in a modern, welcoming environment that promotes healing in body, mind, and spirit.
Addiction Recovery and Substance Abuse Treatment in Texas
Stonegate Center is a unique, faith-based treatment center that serves men and women in gender-separate facilities. Our programs have earned the JCAHO Accreditation Gold Seal of Approval, a mark of excellence that attests to our high level of addiction treatment and care. We are licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services to provide a full continuum of care from detox to outpatient treatment.
Stonegate Center is also a proud member of the American Association of Christian Counselors and the Azle Chamber of Commerce. Our expertise puts us at the forefront of rehabilitation medicine, making Stonegate Center one of the top addiction treatment centers in Texas.
Why Choose Stonegate Centers of Texas?
We offer many advantages to anyone seeking addiction treatment services:
- Comprehensive, Faith-Based Treatment – Our three-pronged programs focus on the medical, clinical, and spiritual needs for addiction recovery. We believe this provides a Christ-centered and whole-person approach to treating substance use disorders. However, Stonegate Center is open to anyone seeking recovery, with no religious requirements or obligations. Our community-based programs are very structured and ensure high accountability.
- Residential Care – We offer a long-term, 90-day rehab program, as well as a short-term, 45-day plan that’s longer than the typical 30-day stays offered at other centers. Our gender-separate facilities consist of the recently remodeled women’s center (Stonegate Center Hilltop) and the newly furnished men’s dormitory hall (Stonegate Center Creekside).
- Ideal Location – Our 125-acre ranch in Azle is about 25 minutes from Fort Worth and an hour from Dallas. It’s far enough away to feel like a quiet getaway but still near major metropolitan resources.
- Serene Environment – Stonegate supports addiction recovery with several amenities: Comfortable rooms with queen beds, Nutritious meals prepared by a gourmet chef, Pool and hot tub, Weekly equine therapy, Workout facilities, plus dance and fitness therapy, Activities such as low rope and rock climbing.
- Affordable Treatment – Your out-of-pocket costs are generally lower because we’re in-network with most insurance providers. We also offer flexible billing plans.
- After Care Support – Stonegate continues to partner with you in recovery after your residential stay ends. We operate a sober living house in Fort Worth and run a strong alumni program with regular meetings and events.
Addiction Treatment Programs at Stonegate Center:
This is Addiction Recovery, Texas Style
If you or a loved one needs help with addiction to drugs or alcohol and are interested in discussing treatment options, including residential treatment, call (817) 993-9733 or contact us.
Stonegate Center's Rehab to Recovery in Fort Worth, Texas
Stonegate Center's Fort Worth, TX rehab facility is located in a quiet, safe, and spacious 125-acre ranch in Fort Worth, Texas. We proudly service the Dallas, Fort Worth, and Oklahoma areas, and we can accommodate patients from coast to coast, as well. We accept all clients and insurances. To learn if your insurance covers drug addiction treatment services, visit our online verification page.
Verifying Insurance Coverage For Our Fort Worth Rehab
Most health insurance plans cover drug rehab treatment, although plans can vary in terms of the coverage they provide or how long they will cover your substance abuse treatment. We can help check with your provider by clicking below and completing our verification of benefits form.
Recent Blog Post
For many, the hardest part about addiction recovery is admitting you have a problem with drugs and alcohol. This time can be confusing, stressful, and full of uncertainty. Just don’t think it’s all downhill from there! After you admit your problem, it’s time to reach...
Visit Our Facilities
6341 Granbury RdFort Worth, TX 76133
Azle, TX 76020