Trevor's House Drug Rehab & Sober Living
Continuing Sobriety Care for Men in Fort Worth, TX
Sober Living in Fort Worth, TX
Recovery is a lifelong journey, and inpatient rehabilitation treatment is just the first step. Some people may decide they need extra support for the journey to make that path easier to travel. That’s when a sober living facility may be helpful, such as Trevor’s House.
Trevor’s House offers men safe and supportive sober living in Texas, nurturing residents with aftercare programs aimed to strengthen men and help guard against relapse. We help them build healthy life skills in a comfortable environment focused on faith, community, structure, and accountability. Contact us to learn more about our halfway house in Fort Worth, TX.
What is a Sober Living Home?
Sober living facilities, or halfway houses, are part of the continuum of care for addiction rehabilitation. They are a bridge between an inpatient program and life back at home. The main characteristics of a sober living house include:
- The home serves a small group of residents.
- The residence is free from drugs and alcohol.
- Residents are supervised to ensure they follow the rules of the sober living house. (i.e. completing chores, following curfew and visitor policies, and submitting to drug or alcohol testing.)
- Residents develop a sense of community, as they learn tools and coping strategies together to support each other in achieving the shared goal of sobriety.
- Halfway houses offer the necessary structure and stability some people need before returning to their everyday lives. This helps solidify the routines and foundation they established during rehab to reinforce their commitment to recovery.
Call us at (817) 440-7145 to learn more about our sober living house in Dallas/Fort Worth.
Sober Living Programs
Stonegate Center offers reliable, trustworthy sober living in Fort Worth. Trevor’s House allows residents to live independently while they build skills that benefit their recovery. It’s an ideal next step for men who want to continue a concentrated focus on their recovery after completing our addiction treatment programs in Texas.
At Trevor’s House, residents can access a wealth of resources, plus a support network that encourages participation in 12-step programs and individual therapy. They’ll set the goals they need to thrive once their stay at Trevor’s House ends, and they’ll learn strategies to prevent relapse.
All applicants to our halfway house in Fort Worth must have achieved sobriety for an extended period of time for program approval. The standards for applicant sobriety include:
- 30 days and a reference from the attending counselor.
- 30 days and a reference from the applicant’s sponsor.
- A completed stay at an inpatient rehab or detox facility.
- Participation in an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).
- Participation in a 12-step treatment program.
Why Choose Stonegate Center Sober Living
Stonegate Center is known for compassionate, faith-based care at our sober living house in Texas. Our Counselors can answer your questions about Trevor’s House, our medical detox program in Fort Worth, TX, or any of our other services. Call us 24/7 at (817) 440-7145 to learn more and verify your insurance benefits for rehab.
Verifying Insurance Coverage For Our Fort Worth Rehab
Most health insurance plans cover drug rehab treatment, although plans can vary in terms of the coverage they provide or how long they will cover your substance abuse treatment. We can help check with your provider by clicking below and completing our verification of benefits form.
Recent Blog Posts
Alcohol is a stimulant. False! Alcohol is actually a depressant. You’re not alone if you didn’t know that, because most people typically feel energized after a drink or two. But it’s important to understand that alcohol affects the body and mind in specific ways that...
Update (December 21, 2021) Stonegate Center's addiction treatment and rehab center services are deemed an "essential business" per Parker County and Tarrant County guidelines. Therefore, Stonegate Center will continue to remain open in order to help our peers...
Visit Our Facilities
Medical Detox Center: 7510 FM 1886, Bldg A, Azle, TX 76020
Creekside Men's Rehab: 7510 FM 1866, Azle, TX 76020
Hilltop Women's Rehab: 7510 FM 1886, Bldg B, Azle, TX 76020
Trevor's House Sober Living: 6341 Granbury Rd Fort Worth, TX 76133
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Sign up to receive updates on latest events and programs going on at Stonegate Center, as well as resources to help individuals and families battling with drug & alcohol addiction.