Texas 12-Step Recovery Program | Stonegate CenterComprehensive 12 Step Approach to Overcoming Drug & Alcohol Addiction
At Stonegate Center, located in Azle, Texas, we believe addiction is a progressive course of illness involving the mind, body and spirit. Stonegate Center expertly blends evidence-based clinical practices, innovative medical services, and a comprehensive 12-step recovery process that heal the whole person. Immersion in 12 Step Principles lies at the heart of the Stonegate Center’s treatment philosophy. We believe that full recovery from addiction follows as the result of sincere and directed effort in the 12 Step Program of action.
What’s a 12-Step Program for Addiction?
There are some core tenets in 12-step recovery programs:
- Participating in support groups with others in recovery
- Working the 12 steps in daily life
- Relying on a higher power
We incorporate 12-step programs into our drug and alcohol addiction treatment in Texas because they align with our faith-based approach to treatment and focus on accountability, community, and fellowship as integral for long-term sobriety.
The 12 steps to Addiction Recovery in Texas:
- Acknowledging powerlessness in the face of addiction.
- Trusting in the saving grace of God or a higher power.
- Submitting to the will of the higher power.
- Taking a self-searching moral inventory.
- Admitting any moral wrongs to God and to another person, as well as to ourselves.
- Preparing to ask forgiveness of God and remove the shortcomings.
- Asking God with a humble heart to remove the shortcomings.
- Making a list of everyone harmed by our addictive behavior.
- Directly making amends to those people, unless it would cause injury to themselves or others.
- Continuing to self-examine and ask forgiveness of others.
- Deepening our relationship with God through prayer and meditation.
- Spreading the message of the 12 steps to others who need help.
Active Progress Through Our 12 Steps for Addiction Recovery
We also believe that mere exposure to the 12 Step recovery program is not enough. In order to recover, the addict must take action. While in addiction treatment, our residents don’t just learn about the steps – they work them. Our Recovery Advocate team is comprised of individuals who have recovered from addiction and are here to support our residents in taking responsibility for their own recovery.
Each resident is paired with a Recovery Advocate who guides them through the process one-on-one and helps to monitor and facilitate progress.
12-Step Program at Stonegate Center
As a Christian-based recovery center, we’ve incorporated the 12-step principles into our treatment programs because they address the mind, body, and spirit. We educate our clients about the 12 steps and then encourage clients to act on them. This active commitment to a 12-step recovery program is the foundation of our treatment philosophy.
We offer 12-step support groups at both of our men’s and women’s facilities. These groups are led by a Recovery Advocate team of people who have recovered from their addictions and work one-on-one with clients to support and guide them. Through this mentorship and the fellowship established with their peers, clients can build meaningful relationships and a sense of self-awareness that will help them as they move forward on their recovery journey.
Other Treatment Programs at Stonegate Center
- Drug Addiction Treatment
- Alcohol Abuse Treatment
- Residential Rehab
- Gender-Separate Treatment Program
- 12-Step Treatment Program
- Family Integration Program
- Individual Therapy
- Nutrition Program
- 90-Day Curriculum Program
- 45-Day Core Program
- Equine Therapy
- Wellness Program
- Continuing Care
- Ongoing Recovery Support
- Medical Detox Program
Stonegate Center's Rehab to Recovery in Fort Worth, Texas
Stonegate Center's Fort Worth, TX rehab facility is located in a quiet, safe, and spacious 125-acre ranch in Fort Worth, Texas. We proudly service the Dallas, Fort Worth, and Oklahoma areas, and we can accommodate patients from coast to coast, as well. We accept all clients and insurances. To learn if your insurance covers drug addiction treatment services, visit our online verification page.
Verifying Insurance Coverage For Our Fort Worth Rehab
Most health insurance plans cover drug rehab treatment, although plans can vary in terms of the coverage they provide or how long they will cover your substance abuse treatment. We can help check with your provider by clicking below and completing our verification of benefits form.
Recent Blog Post
If you think you’re addicted to marijuana, now might be the ideal time to figure out how to stop smoking weed fast. Marijuana legalization in Texas is complex and ever-evolving, but one thing that hasn’t changed (as of now, at least) is that recreational use is still...
Visit Our Facilities
6341 Granbury RdFort Worth, TX 76133
Azle, TX 76020