Opioid Addiction Treatment in Fort Worth, TX
What Is Opioid Addiction?
Opioid addiction is dangerous, not just for the severe toll it takes on your health and well-being but also because there are so many opioids that are readily available—and easy to abuse.
An opioid is a powerful narcotic because it creates a rush of euphoria while also reducing pain. The most common illicit opiate is heroin, but there are also several types of legal opioids in the form of prescription painkillers. Signs of opioid addiction and dependence include:
- Taking opioids in larger amounts over an extended period of time (tolerance and dependence).
- Inability to stop using the drug, even when it poses harm or risk to yourself or others.
To learn about resources available to help anyone addicted to opioids, visit our addiction treatment programs page today.
- Overwhelming cravings for the opioid.
- Loss of interest in relationships, hobbies, or other areas of daily life.
- Withdrawal symptoms that occur when you’re not on opioids.
- Failure to fulfill your normal responsibilities; instead, your time is consumed with procuring or using the drug.
If you or a loved one is struggling with opioid addiction, treatment is critical for recovery. Stonegate Center specializes in drug addiction treatment that promotes healing in mind, body, and soul. Call our admissions counselors at (817) 993-9733 to learn how we can help you regain control of your life after opioid abuse.
Common Opioids That Lead to Addiction in Texas
Here are the opioids that are most frequently abused:
Prescription opioid use must follow a physician’s instructions, as prolonged use can raise the risk of opioid addiction and dependence. If you’re at risk of opioid addiction, help is waiting for you at Stonegate Center.
How do you know if you have Opioid Addiction?
The CDC explains that in order to confirm a diagnosis of Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) or opioid addiction, at least two of the following should be observed ideally, within a 12-month period:
- Opioids taken in larger amounts or over a longer period than was intended
- Persistent desire or unsuccessful efforts to cut down or control opioid use
- Much effort is spent in activities necessary to obtain the opioid, use the opioid, or recover from its effects
- Craving, or a strong desire to use opioids
- Failure to fulfill major role obligations at work, school, or home due to recurring opioid use
- Continued opioid use despite problems caused or exacerbated by the effects of opioids
- Failure to do important social, occupational, or recreational activities or reduced because of opioid use
- Recurrent opioid use even in physically hazardous situations
- Continued opioid use despite presence of a persistent or recurrent physical or psychological problem that is likely to have been caused or exacerbated by the substance
- Shows tolerance or wanting more opioid
- Shows withdrawal symptoms
How Is Opioid Addiction and Dependence Treated in Texas?
Our opioid addiction treatment program takes you from rehab to recovery. Stonegate Center combines its expertise in evidence-based addiction treatment protocols with a compassionate, faith-based care approach. This creates a whole-person focus where treatment is tailored to each individual. We offer patients support and stability in an environment that fosters accountability, fellowship, and community.
Here are some of the major components of our opioid addiction treatment program:
- Residential treatment (45- or 90-day stays) at our 125-acre ranch in Azle, Texas.
- Gender-separate facilities.
- Medical detox to clear opioids from the body.
- Medication management.
- Christian-based addiction treatment.
- 12-step support groups.
- Individual and family counseling.
- Whole-person treatment that addresses emotional, mental, and physical needs.
- Recreational activities.
- Complementary equine, wellness, and nutritional therapies.
- Aftercare services, including a sober living house for men.
Recover From Opioid Addiction with Stonegate Center
Contact us if you’re in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and looking for opioid addiction treatment near you. Our friendly and knowledgeable admissions team can answer any of your questions and help verify insurance benefits. We want to help you find freedom from opioid addiction.
Get Treatment in 4 Easy Steps
Stonegate Center is structured as a 90-day residential treatment program. We recognize that not all prospective clients can to commit to that length of stay. We require a 45-day minimum commitment with options to extend care based off medical necessity.
Call us at (817) 993-9733 or fill out our confidential insurance verification form to check your insurance policy coverage. Insurance PPO plans cover most of the addiction treatment costs. Other types of insurance may require out-of-pocket fees.
During the final phase of the admissions process, a Pre-Screen phone call will be conducted with our licensed Admissions Specialist, which involves a series of questions designed to ensure that we're the right fit.
General Disclaimer: Stonegate Center website is designed for general education and information purposed only and does not render or offer medical advice, professional or psychiatric opinions. Information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating health conditions. The content on this website is not a substitute for professional health care and is only designed to support, not replace, the existing relationship you have with your health care provider or physician. If you have or suspect you may have a health condition or addiction problem, seek help from your health care provider or physician. Anyone who feels at risk for suicide should call 911 immediately. The articles found on this website are meant to discuss issues of general nature and interest. Stonegate Center is not responsible for the advice, opinions, views, recommendations or suggestions of any of the writers or contributors of the articles on this website. The purpose of this website is to publish relevant information that might be helpful for individuals and families who are seeking drug and alcohol addiction treatment. Stonegate Center is not associated with any government or federally-funded entities. The phone number provided on this site serves the communities of Texas, the surrounding areas and anyone residing in the USA seeking treatment for substance use disorder. You consent to our Terms & Conditions by using this website.
Are You or a Loved One Struggling with Drug & Alcohol Addiction?
Call Our Helpline 24/7
Stonegate Center accepts many major insurance carriers. We strongly believe that the cost of drug and alcohol addiction treatment should not prevent you from getting the rehab care you need. Our admissions team will work directly with your insurance company to ensure you maximize your benefits.
Recent Blog Post
How to Stop an Overdose Many people get hooked on drugs for an intense high that’s untethered from reality. It’s that altered state of consciousness that makes drug use so dangerous. Especially when the mind isn’t clear, it’s easy to take too much of a drug. In turn,...
Visit Our Facilities
Azle, TX 76020