Stonegate Center Creekside Men's Addiction Rehab
Men’s Drug Rehab in Texas
It takes courage and a core of inner strength to admit you struggle with substance abuse and take the necessary steps to change your life for the better. We honor your commitment to recovery by providing addiction treatment programs that focus on rehab for men.
Stonegate Center is a safe space that gives you the support and tools you need to break free from drug or alcohol addiction. You’ll walk alongside other men who have the same goal of recovery, forming a bond of community that encourages fellowship and accountability. You’ll grow even stronger—both inside and out—with our whole-person men’s rehab programs that empower you physically, mentally, and spiritually. Contact us today to learn more about men’s treatment programs.
Men-Only Rehab & Addiction Treatment Centers
Substance abuse impacts men differently than women. Men also may have different triggers for their drug or alcohol abuse. A men’s drug rehab facility takes those differences into account and crafts a program that speaks directly to men and their specific needs.
Here are some of the key differentiators between men and women when it comes to substance abuse, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse:
- Illicit drug and alcohol use is typically higher for men than for women.
- Men are at higher risk of overdose death or emergency room visit.
- Drug and alcohol dependency rates are higher for men. Dependency—when you can’t get through the day without substance use—is a sign of addiction.
- Higher risk of suicide.
- Decreased libido
- Reduction in sperm production/higher risk of male infertility.
- Increased risk of cancers more common to men, such as liver, colon, and throat cancer.
Rehab for men in a gender-separate facility can offer specialized care that meets the needs of people who want to break free from substance abuse. If you’re considering treatment, you may think an outpatient program would work best because you can attend the program while still continuing with work and family obligations. However, inpatient treatment carves out the time and space needed to do the work that’s essential for successful recovery.
At a men’s inpatient rehab, you can expect:
- Structure and organization: The daily schedule is built to make the most of your time in men-only rehab. You focus on gaining the tools you need for sobriety instead of spending time consumed with thoughts of drug or alcohol use.
- The time you need to heal: Inpatient men’s addiction rehab typically give clients a stay of 30 days or more, so they don’t have to rush through treatment and can build a stable base for recovery before returning home.
- Personalized services: Men’s drug rehab programs can provide individualized care with therapy, education, detox, support groups, and more in one convenient and comfortable location.
- Professionalism: Treatment is overseen by experts in addiction rehabilitation, as well as medical professionals who provide onsite care, particularly during the detox phase.
- Whole-person wellness: Programs are designed to minister to every aspect of your well-being—physical, mental, emotional, and social needs. These are all addressed during inpatient rehab for men.
Gender-specific rehab has much to offer, and you may find it’s ideal for your situation. Stonegate Center specializes in this kind of treatment, making us a leader for men’s drug rehab in Texas.
Benefits of a Men-Only Rehab Program
Our experience in drug and alcohol addiction treatment has shown us there are several benefits to men-only programs. Among them:
- No distractions from members of the opposite sex: Romantic relationships take the focus away from your recovery, where it belongs.
- A tailored, male-focused approach to recovery: Addiction often affects men differently than women, and they may respond to treatment in different ways.
- A comfortable environment: Men may feel more open to sharing their feelings and experiences among their peers compared to a co-ed group.
- An opportunity to develop supportive friendships: The participants in our men’s rehab programs may come from different walks of life, but they find common ground in their desire to overcome addiction.
Why Choose Our Men’s Addiction Rehab Center?
We offer gender-separate programs for men and women that feature evidence-based treatment modalities and a foundation built on principles of spiritual faith. Our alcohol and drug rehab for men includes:
- A safe, secure environment at our 125-acre ranch in Azle, Texas.
- Modern and comfortable residential facilities with queen beds and semi-private bedrooms.
- Individualized treatment plans developed by experts in addiction recovery.
- Amedical detox program and medication management.
- One-on-one and family counseling.
- Support groups following a 12-step format.
- Therapy for co-occurring mental health issues such as depression or anxiety.
- A Wellness Program to build healthy lifestyle habits.
- Outdoor activities, including equine therapy.
- Amenities such as large-screen TVs and a game room.
- Meals prepared by a professional chef in a gourmet kitchen.
- A gym with treadmills, a stationary bike, free weights, and other equipment.
- After-care support once residential treatment is complete.
Stonegate Center also operates Trevor’s House Sober Living. This continuing care facility is for men only, providing them with a supervised and structured environment that helps ease the transition from inpatient treatment to life back at home. This small-group men’s addiction rehab program fosters community as all residents support each other in the common goal of maintaining sobriety.
Find out why we’re the best choice for women’s and men’s drug rehab in Texas. To learn more about our men’s and women’s rehab programs, call us at (817) 442-6183.
Get Help Today With Stonegate Center
Our admissions team is available 24/7 to discuss our rehab for men. Contact us to get any of your questions answered, verify insurance coverage, and take the first crucial steps toward recovery. If you’re looking for a men’s rehab near you in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, come to Stonegate Center.
Stonegate Center Creekside Men’s Rehab Gallery
This is Recovery, Texas Style
If you or a loved one needs help with addiction to drugs or alcohol and are interested in discussing treatment options, including residential treatment, call (817) 993-9733 or contact us.
Our Treatment Programs
- Drug Addiction Treatment
- Alcohol Abuse Treatment
- Heroin Addiction Treatment
- Residential Rehab
- Gender-Separate Treatment Program
- 12-Step Treatment Program
- Individual Therapy
- Nutrition Program
- 90-Day Curriculum Program
- 45-Day Core Program
- Equine Therapy
- Wellness Program
- Continuing Care
- Ongoing Recovery Support
- Medical Detox Program
Are You or a Loved One Struggling with Drug & Alcohol Addiction?
Call Our Helpline 24/7
We Help Verify Insurance Coverage for Addiction Treatment
Most health insurance plans cover addiction treatment, although plans can vary in terms of the coverage they provide or how long they will cover your substance abuse treatment. We can help check with your provider by clicking below and completing our verification of benefits form.
Recent Blog Posts
Stonegate Center, a leading private rehab center in Texas, is now in network with TRICARE insurance. It is proud to provide critical inpatient addiction treatment services to veterans, service members, and their families. Men and women who are retired or on active...
Stay at home. Wash your hands. And PLEASE – for your health’s sake – put the Ganja down. With the coronavirus quickly spreading throughout the U.S., cities are enacting never-before-seen ordinances to stop the transmission of COVID-19. Cities like Dallas and Fort...
Visit Our Facilities
Medical Detox Center: 7510 FM 1886, Bldg A, Azle, TX 76020
Creekside Men's Rehab: 7510 FM 1866, Azle, TX 76020
Hilltop Women's Rehab: 7510 FM 1886, Bldg B, Azle, TX 76020
Trevor's House Sober Living: 6341 Granbury Rd Fort Worth, TX 76133