Stonegate Center Creekside Rehab for Men
Creekside Men’s-Only Alcohol & Addiction Rehab in Texas
It takes courage and a core of inner strength to admit you struggle with substance abuse and take the necessary steps to change your life for the better. We honor your commitment to recovery by providing treatment programs that focus on rehab for men.
Stonegate Center is a safe space that gives you the support and tools you need to break free from drug or alcohol addiction. You’ll walk alongside other men who have the same goal of recovery, forming a bond of community that encourages fellowship and accountability. You’ll grow even stronger—both inside and out—with our whole-person men’s rehab programs that empower you physically, mentally, and spiritually. Contact us today to learn more about men’s treatment programs.
Why Choose Stonegate Center’s Men’s Only Rehab Center?
We offer gender-separate programs for men and women that feature evidence-based treatment modalities and a foundation built on principles of spiritual faith. Our alcohol and drug rehab for men includes:
- A safe, secure environment at our 125-acre ranch in Azle, Texas.
- Modern and comfortable residential facilities with luxurious, semi-private bedrooms.
- Individualized treatment plans developed by experts in addiction recovery
- Medical detox and medication management.
- One-on-one and family counseling.
- Support groups following a 12-step format.
- Therapy for co-occurring mental health issues such as depression or anxiety.
- A Wellness Program to build healthy lifestyle habits.
- Outdoor activities, including equine therapy.
- Amenities such as a swimming pool, large-screen TVs, and a game room.
- Meals prepared by a professional chef in a gourmet kitchen.
- A gym with treadmills, a stationary bike, free weights, and other equipment.
- After-care support once residential treatment is complete.
Stonegate Center also operates Trevor’s House Sober Living. This continuing care facility is for men only, providing them with a structured environment that helps ease the transition from inpatient treatment to life back at home. You can learn more about our rehab for men and the admissions process by calling (817) 440-7616
Benefits of a Men-Only Rehab Program
Our experience in drug and alcohol addiction treatment has shown us there are several benefits with men’s-only programs. Among them:
- No distractions from members of the opposite sex: Romantic relationships take the focus away from your recovery, where it belongs.
- A tailored, male-focused approach to recovery: Addiction often affects men differently than women, and they may respond to treatment in different ways.
- A comfortable environment: Men may feel more open to sharing their feelings and experiences among their peers compared to a co-ed group.
- An opportunity to develop supportive friendships: The participants in our men’s rehab programs may come from different walks of life, but they find common ground in their desire to overcome addiction.
How to Get Help
Our admissions team is available 24/7 to discuss our rehab for men. Contact us to get any of your questions answered, verify insurance coverage, and take the first, crucial steps towards recovery. If you’re in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and looking for a men’s rehab near you, come to Stonegate Center.
Stonegate Center Creekside Gallery
This is Recovery, Texas Style
If you or a loved one needs help with addiction to drugs or alcohol and are interested in discussing treatment options, including residential treatment, call (817) 993-9733 or contact us.
Our Treatment Programs
- Drug Addiction Treatment
- Alcohol Abuse Treatment
- Residential Rehab
- Gender-Separate Treatment Program
- 12-Step Treatment Program
- Family Integration Program
- Individual Therapy
- Nutrition Program
- 90-Day Curriculum Program
- 45-Day Core Program
- Equine Therapy
- Wellness Program
- Continuing Care
- Ongoing Recovery Support
- Medical Detox Program
Are You or a Loved One Struggling with Drug & Alcohol Addiction?
Call Our Helpline 24/7
Verifying Insurance Coverage For Our Fort Worth Rehab
Most health insurance plans cover drug rehab treatment, although plans can vary in terms of the coverage they provide or how long they will cover your substance abuse treatment. We can help check with your provider by clicking below and completing our verification of benefits form.
Recent Blog Post
If you think you’re addicted to marijuana, now might be the ideal time to figure out how to stop smoking weed fast. Marijuana legalization in Texas is complex and ever-evolving, but one thing that hasn’t changed (as of now, at least) is that recreational use is still...
Visit Our Facilities
6341 Granbury RdFort Worth, TX 76133
Azle, TX 76020